Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vintage Redone

We had a fortuitous day earlier this week. Carmen, my usual second-shooter and best friend, brought over a wonderful vintage suitcase she had acquired, hoping we could collectively come up with a way of painting on it. Even though we are both creative people, we are not painter's. By happenstance my wonderful cousin Ann, who is an artist, and her husband, Brian, were in town and dropped by. The day turned into a awesome art project day. Not only did the suitcase end up looking way better than Carmen or I could have done my ourselves but we all did a bunch of other fun projects and had a great day!
I love serendipity!
Ann is just starting an Etsy storefront at www.etsy.com/shop/BlueDeskDesigns. And you can view her blog at thebluedesk.blogspot.com.



Carmen is so excited about this suitcase. She was telling me that she may plan a trip just so we can sport this!


No comments:

Post a Comment