Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lakeside and Downtown Las Vegas Wedding: Jeremy & Rachael

Jeremy and Rachael have so many awesome pictures I think I'll have to make two posts. First, the wedding!
 I loved watching Rachael get ready. She's this tiny little sweet thing running around, cussin', and being a normal frazzled bride. But somehow she was so cute while she did it.
I loved this couple the second I saw them. From Jeremy's wicked facial hair to Rachael's many tattoos, I knew they were going to be a whole ball of fun!
I adore their sweet little girl, Marley. She has her mother's killer almond shaped eyes.
Isn't Rachael awesome! I love her look- classic yet spunky!
The wedding ceremony was held at the Lakeside Wedding Chapel. I actually really like this venue. It's sweet and quiet, and off the Strip. Perfect for a small wedding.
Then we all went downtown!
I know smoking is bad for you and I've never actually been a smoker myself. But I love the way smoking looks!  How can something so bad look so cool? It reminds me of old movies where everyone always has a cigarette in their mouth, with all the perfect Hollywood lighting.

Have I mentioned before that I love a girl in tattoos?
We ended the night with the light show on Fremont Street. I'll follow up tomorrow with images from the Trash the Dress session! *squeal*

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOVE THEM RACHEL, THANK YOU SO MUCH!



    Rachael Boone

    ReplyDelete