Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trash the Dress at Nelson, NV: Jeremy & Rachael

I love shooting Trash the Dress sessions! And Jeremy and Rachael were a dream to photograph!
The day after their wedding we were out driving to the middle of nowhere; also know as Nelson, Nevada. Jeremy and Rachael had a late night, of course, and they were sleeping in the backseat both there and back. :) (It was so cute I was wishing I had my camera gear in the front seat with me instead of in the trunk.)

Before we even got to Nelson, we pulled over just to play in the street.
Once I had Rachael on the floor and I wanted to add Jeremy, I immediately thought of that picture of John Lennon and Yoko Ono taken by Annie Leibovitz. This image is kind of a nod to that image.
This barn is so fantastic and full of the weirdest, random, vintage crap. I could have spend the whole shoot just in the barn. Hell!, I could have spend the whole day there! Jeremy and Rachael totally worked it too. This one of Rachael sitting on the T.V. looks like it is straight from a Twilight Zone episode.
Someone else pointed out this cellar full of old bottle to us. I've been to Nelson quite a few times and I had no idea this was there. Super awesome find!
Love how creepy Jeremy looks in the background here. Reminds me of the old film "Wait Until Dark" with Audrey Hepburn. (Go watch if you haven't seen it!)
HOT! (That's all I have to say.)
I know I'm posting a lot more images than usual, but I just can't help myself. Jeremy and Rachael so rocked my world! Love you guys!
For these last two images we used the headlights of the car as the light source, a first for me. But I really like the look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment