Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Road Trip Day 6: San Diego, California

After a long day of driving on Monday we got to the Walt Disney Concert Hall in  Los Angeles, CA.  There we did a shoot with Dallas who was fantastic! She looks so glamorous in the dress yet, off sets everything with all her tattoos. Love it!
After that we still had a 2 hour drive down to San Diego that night. So we crashed last night. We got a late start on our morning beach shoot with Emma this morning, but it didn't really matter because the sky was overcast all day. (Really love overcast for shooting.) 
Wow! Was Emma amazing! Perfect and gorgeous! And such a sweetheart! OK, I'm gushing because Emma just happens to be my cousin - but all those things are still true!
Emma's a California surfer girl and she was awesome to get in this cold water with that dress. (Wedding dresses get really heavy when wet.) By the way, why was the water cold?! It's July, for crying out loud!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel - I have been browsing your blog from your road trip and I love these photos! Makes me so excited to see what we can come up with when we do our day after (which will be 4 months after) shoot at Rancho Las Lomas on August 10th! Can't wait...everything is all set to go so I will anticipate your phone call so we can finalize the details.

    Keep these gorgeous shots coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU RACHEL! You're super talented and I miss you babe! You're the best cousin ever and come visit soon with your beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete