Sunday, July 25, 2010

Road Trip Day 4: San Francisco, California

So yesterday I left Reno in the morning and drove into California. The drive over the mountains was so lovely.
 I met the beautiful Stephanie in 'Old Sac' Sacramento, CA for more wedding dress fun and yes, it's really called that. 
So much fun! Stephanie fit that fantastic princess dress from Bonny Bridal perfectly!
Then no rest for the weary. I drove to the San Francisco airport where I was reunited with my assistant Carmen! Ahh, San Francisco. A crazy city so we did something crazy. Today we went to the Golden Gate bridge viewing area and asked random girls if they wanted to put on a wedding dress. Crazy, I know. But we did get some takers. Brave Lisa and Rani from Germany put on dresses in the public bathroom and we did a little photo session. Shout out to Lisa & Rani -'We love you! You made our day!'
Aren't they great!? Love serendipity!

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! :) How fun! Great shots! Have fun...can't wait to see the next stop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed you asked random people to put on dresses! So great. Funny, you were in Sacramento at the same time as my hubby! He just got home this morning :)

    ReplyDelete