Friday, July 23, 2010

Road Trip Day 2: Reno, Nevada

As it always is with life - nothing goes according to plan. The plan was for myself and my 2 assistants/best friends, Ashley & Carmen, to all do the road trip together. But because life is crazy I had to make the first leg of the trip alone. But before I completely left the Vegas desert I talked Carmen and Ashley into waking up early to do a shoot out in the desert before I got underway.  And I swear that we did not coordinate our outfits! It just happened like that. See how much we think alike.
So because Ashley is gorgeous we stuck her in the dress.
Then I had an 9 hour drive up to Reno, NV all alone. But I managed to keep myself entertained.
After I got to Reno and visited with my beautiful, long-time-no-see friend, Jessica, she said she was up for some night shooting. So we grabbed her friend Kerrie, who was so classic & lovely, and went into downtown Reno.

















And now this afternoon we will be shooting again! I'll have more for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment