Monday, December 27, 2010

Wedding Photography Contest!



  This will be the 3rd year Brilliant Imagery is running the free wedding photography contest.  Eric & Sarah's Minnesota lakeside wedding was from this year and Scott & Beth's Vegas themed wedding from the year before. 
The past years I've picked the winner and it's just been too hard! I have so much fun reading about all these wonderful weddings that get submitted. I wish I could pick everyone! (Really it did just kill me.) So this year, my blog readers get to pick the winner. I'll pick the 3 finalists and I'll run a poll on the blog for 7 days and whoever gets the most votes wins!
 Most Original Themed Wedding Contest: Just email me on why your wedding will be imaginative, innovative, inspired or whatever will make your day outstandingly original! It could be an over all wedding theme (like -  Masquerade Ball) Or a location that practically has built in theme (like - Disneyland) Or your fabulous time period attire (like - 1920's classic wear). Or your destination; that's always a automatic theme. (What says tropical beach wedding more than Caribbean white sandy beaches!)  Or anything you guys are excited about and want to tell me- I love hearing all about wedding plans and details!  Send your entries to {rachel@brilliantimagery.net} please include:
-snapshot of the two of you
-paragraph on you two and your wedding 
-contact information (names, phone, wedding date and location)
 The winning couple wins free photography services for their wedding; including unlimited photography on their wedding day, a trash the dress session, professional retouching and online proofing of all the images.  That's over a $3,000 value. I'll announce the 3 finalists here on my blog on Feb. 1st 2011. Everyone will have 7 days to vote for their favorite couple. (Please only one vote per person.) On Feb. 8th I'll announce the winning couple.
Not so fine -Fine Print: Wedding must take place in 2011.  This giveaway has no cash value. Your email must be received no later than 11:59pm PST on January 31st, 2011 in order to qualify. For weddings over 200 miles from southern Nevada, travel fees will apply. Past clients or currently booked clients do not qualify for this giveaway. The winning couple will be announced here on my blog on February 8th, 2011. An email will be sent to the winning couple and if multiple unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach the couple or for some reason they are unable to claim their prize, then they will forfeit their winnings to the next qualifying couple. If I am booked on your wedding date, and you cannot change it, then you must forfeit the prize and it will be offered to the next qualifying couple. Please do not submit your story unless you intend to follow through with the prize, should you win.
I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear all your great stories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment