Friday, January 7, 2011

Failure in the New Year


The New Year is always a time of making resolutions, goals and looking to the future. And hopefully reflection and learning from the past as well.  The best way to learn is by failing. And I do that a lot so I should be very smart -NOT!
I made a goal early in 2010 and I failed at it. I tried to do the 365 Challange and I made it to mid December. 250 days instead of the full 365. Though I totally failed I feel like it was worth while and I learned ALOT! As I make new goals this years I'm trying to take those mistake from this past year and put those lessons to good use in the future.
Happy New Year! May 2011 be full of joy!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so sad - you were so close! What you did accomplish was impressive though. Good job and keep up the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It just got really hard during the holidays and I couldn't kept it up.

    ReplyDelete