Friday, December 10, 2010

The Best Shoes EVER!

If you've seen my work at all you know that I'm in love with shoes. So when Lauren shows up to her and Mitch's engagement session in hand-painted Toms shoes I, of course, have to comment on them. (You remember Lauren and Mitch's engagement and trash the dress sessions). So course after seeing her cool shoes, I'm jealous and want a pair of my own painted shoes.

When you buy a pair of Toms Shoes they give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. Isn't that the coolest idea? So simple and wonderful! So Lauren being the wonderful girl that she is, wants to encourage you to buy Toms shoes by hand-painting Toms shoes for others.
I bought the shoes online and had them sent straight to Lauren. When I came pick up them up I was SO much more than happy. Like I told Lauren; I expected awesome shoes but these babies far exceeded expectations.

Aren't they gorgeous? Beautiful? Fantastical?!
I love the little twin lens camera painting, I think that's my favorite part.

Lauren painted an awesome, surreal, wedding photography theme especially for me. If you would like your own bad-ass themed hand-painted shoes Lauren is available. She charges $50 an hour. The time differs for each person's unique art work. (My took about 4 hours.)

2 comments:

  1. They ARE beautiful...and a terrific cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think about shoes too much. I love you, shoe-girl!

    ReplyDelete