Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trash the Dress: Clark County Library

When I was little my mother told me not to get married in June because that's when everyone gets married. My mom SO had it wrong, May is the crazy month! This past weekend was madness. But I had some amazing fun and I did it all on a sprained ankle. (Don't ask, I'm just clumsy.) 

Katie wanted to do her Trash the Dress before her wedding which is next weekend. Because her and JT will only have 10 days together after their wedding. They are both in the military and will be shipping out. So we heading to the Clark County Library for some wonderful architecture. The light was so perfect, Katie's perfect; I couldn't ask for a better time!


Don't you adore her stellar hair piece!?! (I think I may have squealed a bit when I saw it.)
And then just for the fun of it, we got ourselves kicked out of a Barnes and Noble bookstore. Good times!

www.brilliantimagery.net

2 comments:

  1. They are, as usual, spectacular!! How in the world do you pick a favorite?? Love you girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie.... Holy Cow girl!!! You are breath-taking! I wish so much I could be there this weekend. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete