Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Road Trip!

So Brilliant Imagery is planning a photography road trip! Basically that means, myself, and my 2 assisstants will be taking a week long gallivant to do photography session through out Nevada and California. And get this- we'll be doing the sessions totally FREE!!! No travel costs and no session fees. We'll shoot and put up your images on the online gallery where you'll be able to view and purchase prints and products. If you'd like to buy the disk of all your edited images it's only $300. Then you'll be able to Facebook 'em, print 'em at home, email 'em or whatever.

We'd love to do some family portrait sessions, babies, pregnancies, senior portraits, engagement sessions, Trash the Dress sessions or (dare I say it -) your wedding! 

 We've planned out a road route that will have us in 4 different cities over a week. This is the tentative schedule:
       Friday July 23rd 2010: Reno, Nevada
       Sunday July 25th 2010: San Francisco, California
       Tuesday July 27th 2010: Los Angeles, California
       Wednesday July 28th 2010: San Diego, California

We'd be happy to change our schedule or route to fit you in, so let us know! Please email me to schedule a session or if you have any questions. We so look forward to photographing you!


www.brilliantimagery.net

5 comments:

  1. I am a big fan. Would love you to stop in sacramento so that we could work together. I know alot of locations to photograph at please get in touch with me. You know who I am but may not remember me (frinds of sorensons) http://photgraphybyracheljandrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I've been a fan of your work since 02' I'm so happy to see you and your awesome creative work expanding into the world! I'll be here in Reno to provide any support that you need. ~jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your work, and WOULD LOVE to have you photograph our engagement session! We live in SF and weren't planning on having any engagement photos taken (to be honest, its so expensive to have a wedding up here, we aren't 100% agreed upon being able to afford a photographer at our actual wedding... sigh!) I am not sure how one goes about entering this "contest" but I would be more then thrilled/grateful/fall over happy at the thought to be entered...

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo-hoo! I guess luck is on my side! I live in San Diego and need family pictures taken. It's been 2 years since our last family pictures and we now have one more member in our family. Our 1st daughter after 2 wonderful boys. How do I sign up?
    martha.nabor@goldcanyon.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in San Diego and I would love for you to do our family portraits.Thanks!
    twils2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete