Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Try New Things for a New Year

So with the beginning of this new year I tried something new. I handed my 3 year old son my camera. I just set the camera for him and told him to take my picture. I think it worked out pretty well and we had a lot of fun. My little protege. He took all the images above (except for center pomegranate).
So I offer a challenge for this new year. Try something new this week, something you've never done before. Tell us about it by posting a comment.
Don't forget about the free wedding photography contest.

1 comment:

  1. I've been working on learning to read Chinese and to complete your challenge, I just composed my first full-length letter written entirely in Chinese. Okay, I'm pushing the definition of "full-length;" it was very short. And it was probably full of errors, but I sent it anyway! We'll see what my Chinese friend who receives it says.

    ReplyDelete