Thursday, January 14, 2010

Trip to Utah

This morning my parents came over VERY early and picked up my son and I to drive to Provo, Utah.
My grandparents live in Provo (just south of Salt Lake City), so we came to visit them. The drive up gave us such a beautiful sunrise and lovely skies! I'm not a morning person so I don't catch a sunrise that often. The farther we got north the more clouds and fog come in. Just outside of St. George, Utah we saw this view of Pine Mountain with the clouds hugging the mountain. Such nice contrast between the white snowy mountain and the red desert.
This is where we stopped to stretch out legs, a must when traveling with a 3 year old. My dad found some rocks to climb, which as a avid rock climbing guru, he always seems to find.


These are just some bones of old deer road kill, but I thought it was kind of beautiful.

Don't forget about the free wedding photography contest! 
www.brilliantimagery.net

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, Is that picture of Pine Valley Mountain in southern Utah? I think it is a great photo. And I am originally from Provo. Utah is a great place to photograph anything. Thanks for becoming a follower to my blog. My wheels are turning about something to display, but I can't gaurentee it will happen. Thanks for calling me.

    ReplyDelete