Monday, August 8, 2011

Las Vegas Neon Boneyard Museum: Wayne & Edyta

I feel so honored when fellow photographers ask me to photograph them! My friend Edyta, who is wonderful photographer, has been married almost a year and they wanted to finally got some 'trash the dress' style images. We went to the Las Vegas Neon Boneyard Museum which is where they have all the old neon signs on display. It's such a great place to shoot but it can get repetitive shooting at the same location over and over again. So I always try to challenge myself to think in new ways, this time I brought along a few summer carnival type treats: Popcorn! Candy Apples! (with a wedding twist) and Orange Soda!



Of course, the Neon Boneyard Museum is so awesome and Wayne & Edyta are so beautiful that I hardly need to add anything to get amazing pictures.


www.brilliantimagery.net

1 comment:

  1. Wayne & Edyta are absolutely gorgeous together! I wish them much happiness and all the best! Amazing photos! fantastic work, Rachel! You are a very talented Las Vegas wedding photographer! thanks for sharing these lovely pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete