Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Manti, Utah Bed and Breakfast

I stayed at a little Bed and Breakfast in Manti, Utah last weekend. It was so cute I found myself taking pictures of everything. In fact, the whole town was terribly cute. I declare Manti the cutest Utah town; never seen one better. Our Bed and Breakfast was called the Yardley Inn. There are actually a surprising amount of sweet little B&B's in the area. The Yardley Inn house, I was told, is over a hundred years old.



We stayed in the English Ivy room. Which I loved. When I was a girl my mother decorated my room just the same. (Well, similar anyways.)

The purpose of driving up to Manti was to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant. Which was wonderful. And in the morning we visited the beautiful LDS temple and the perfect little cemetery next to it.























www.brilliantimagery.net

2 comments:

  1. wow this place is amazing, and really cool images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Operating a bed & breakfast is quite different than being able to relax in one.

    bed and breakfast wedding

    ReplyDelete