Saturday, September 11, 2010

Springs Preserve Wedding : Jason and Heather II

  I've been a little slow in getting images up on the blog because a couple days after the wedding I left to Utah to see my grandparents. And I'll be here almost a full week. The weather is crisp here. Such a wonderful change from the hot desert. Jason & Heather's wedding at the Springs Preserve was on a unusually warm day in September, even for the desert. The day before had been cool and overcast and the day after had cooler weather as well.  Weird. But it was a sunset wedding in the shade so no one was uncomfortable. And the Springs Preserve is the perfect setting for a lush desert wedding.
Oh! and this dress! Heather told me about how she got her wedding dress from Paris and I was so excited to see it. And seeing it on the hanger I thought "What a sweet dress!" But once she put it on - WOW! I have never seen a bride and a dress so perfectly matched! WOW - that's all I have to say.
I love the Springs Preserve because it has so many wonderful areas. One of the best is the Origen where the reception was held. Such a great space.
Shout out to Jason & Heather: Thanks for letting me be a part of your fabulous wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment