Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rancho Las Lomas in Silverado, California: John & Stacey's Day-After Shoot

 Wonderful Stacey and John wanted to do a post wedding shoot at the same place they had their wedding last Spring- the fantastic Rancho Las Lomas! This place has everything: beautiful decor, tons of  areas and buildings, tigers, zebras, talking parrots, water pools and fountains, orange groves, etc, etc. I adore Rancho Las Lomas!
Sorry it's taken we awhile to post, I've been sick since I got back home from California. So here's just a few of my favorites.
Are those white tigers awesome or what?!

Love her shoes!
I could have stayed at Rancho Las Lomas all day and not been able to photography in all the different areas. Really hope I get the opportunity to photograph there again!



No comments:

Post a Comment