Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Business Cards!


















I finally ordered new business cards and I love them! Taste of Ink designed and printed them. I just had to take a picture of them and share. Also this picture is the first image of my 365 Project. I got the idea from photographer Tasra Mar. The project is that for a full year, 365 days, I have do these 3 things everyday.
1) Take at least one photograph
2) Read one page out of my camera manual
3) Research a different artist or photographer
Sounds simple, but I know that it's going to take up a lot of extra time. However I really want to do this project though it will be hard. I'm going to be posting the images on Flickr so I don't clog up my blog with them. But I'll be post some of those daily images periodically.
www.brilliantimagery.net

1 comment:

  1. Your business cards look fab hun!!

    And good luck on your 365 days project. I'm rootin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete